Skip to main content

LEARN IN THE DARK.

Be true to yourself. You cannot be truly satisfied with what energy you receive until and unless you are true to yourself to begin with. If you are angry, say it. If you are sad, say it. If you are disappointed, say it. Try to channel thoughts into simple words. And this isn't just restricted to negative emotions. This applies to everything that you feel or think. The longer you hold it inside, the more piled up it is gonna be. If you don't find someone to say anything to, see that's where the social network becomes useful. They aren't there for pretending to have a good life. Nor are they meant to influence your mind with what posts you see. Those posts don't define your life, you do. You cannot be true to the ones you love if you cannot be true to yourself. Moreover the first person whom you should love is yourself. Make yourself a priority. You won't be able to hold a grudge or hug anyone or abuse someone or love someone if you are not up and about. Take care of yourself first and whatever you want will eventually happen.

Success isn't what you achieve in life. Success isn't what you have been thinking about all along. Success is a feeling. A feeling of completeness, content, satisfaction you get when you learn to accept and adapt to things and don't let them drive you. The feeling when you know that you have got something you can count on and have invested a lot of time and interest in it. 
Doing your best and giving it your all doesn't always mean things will turn out the way you want them to. Sometimes things just go bad. So, even the slightest of smiles you get while watching the sky is a success. Cherish it.

No matter how much hard work you put in or think you deserve this because you have worked hard for it and done things for it others haven't, it still won't happen if it doesn't work out. You cannot make people think the same because they will have their own perception.

Everyone says you should talk about things that trouble you, bother you or make you feel mentally troubled but most of us don't and no one talks about that. We don't speak about the troubles because over the time we have developed a sense of attachment to it. We feel connected to those troubles. It has eventually become a part of us. We don't share because if we do it'd make it all go away and we would be empty again. We don't fear going down, we fear that we will be left vacant again. It is loneliness that is the scariest of them all. And people like us make use of anything to fill that vacancy and attempt to banish the loneliness. This is why we have a far better relationship with things and emotions than with people. 

We don't share because deep down we like the feeling of being troubled as the very reason of the uneasiness, the restlessness has been the one companion in our darkest times we never expected to be. It is the part of us which we subconsciously decide to groom in the process of getting better. And the truth is we never get better. We find a way to live with it. Embrace it like the old friend and the company it is. We never get past it. We instead learn to walk with it and slowly suppress it as we move along giving space to that one new feeling of trouble to live with. The time we take to move on from things that trouble us is actually when we manage to accept and sink them deep into us. Their presence is the only thing that keeps you going. You think you beat them while you just keep them aside for utilisation in the future. You cherish and remember them as they have helped you grow. The darker the times, the more potential to grow. It is not just why people say that failures teach you things success never can. When people say that it is because they have learned from the darkness within themselves. We shouldn't celebrate successes, we should rather appreciate and raise a toast to failures and troubles. They are the real ones.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MOMENT OR MOMENTARY

I'm back in my bed. Twisting and turning, trying to find a perfect fit for myself to fall asleep. I put my hand under my head while lying flat on my back. I've become a bit resilient to close my eyes as I start seeing things that I would never get to see with my eyes open although I want to so desperately. So, instead of closing my eyes I stare into nothingness. I stare at my roof and in a moment start to go high and beyond that.  It has been quite a long time since I have been losing control. The nights have something to do with that as I have always hated my days particularly before today. It had been a rather energetic day despite of the fact that it had been days since I had slept peacefully. What makes it even more intriguing is the fact that none of it felt like I had to put in any kind of efforts. It just happened, came and went past like life usually does, in a flash. I cannot fathom how many times we walk past all the possibilities that were once our deepes

INSOMNIAC

I had this thought the other night. That's how it starts, isn't it? With a thought and before you know it, you're deep inside a world that makes no sense but in the retrospect defines you. In a similar pattern like every other night, I put my phone aside in a futile attempt to put my brain to rest and go to sleep. I've ran out of ways to knock myself out. Somedays I call myself a selenophile just to stay relevant and sane to myself and my thoughts. What I fail to realize is it's just another fancy word to fool myself the way drugs fool the nervous system.  Since I couldn't bring myself to gather the patience for a good long sleep or maybe I had simply lost hopes, I sprung into thinking how I had nothing to think about and how everything that has ever existed is pointless. Come to think of it, it's quite an ambiguous thought but I'd rather blame every sleepless night for making me so naive to think about it. I clench the surprisingly hard pillow as I begi

THE CITY OF COINCIDENCE.

  How weirdly satisfying are the first rains in this city. If you didn’t notice then let me bring it to your attention that the earlier sentence was not a question. I’ve always been very fond of rains and what it does to the environment. I wish there was something similar that could have the same effects and result on us human beings. It hasn’t been the kind of story where you wished for something and life and fate put their magic to manifest that and make it happen miraculously. But when things reach a threshold, there’s always something new waiting to sprout to life.   It was just like any other day that I could reckon. It was supposed to be an emotional rollercoaster but of-course not for me. I had just gotten out of the college gate and was waiting for the only friend I had throughout the course of time I had been a student of the college and let’s not get into how much of a task that was. Oh, and yes, it was the last day for us as a student of that institute. It has always been a