Skip to main content

LIFE-LIKE LIFE


There is always room for improvement or development or corrections or rectifications. Irrespective of the material or entity it is in regards with. One thing life forces you to do is to be resilient to things you tend to love but fail to have which ultimately leads to disappointment and then regrets. It is not such that regrets are altogether a bad thing. As and when you have one, you tend to forget what it actually stood in your way for. Emotions guide your way through your life more than you yourself ever could. Regret is an agent of those emotions. A man can only so much be intact. But aren’t these things also the agents paving your way towards a better you?

A person begins to resist another person who has a different opinion on things. We’d rather pretend to be fine with it instead of saying it out loud. Initially it is not important whether or not you are opinionated to a fact that has the potential to create so much as a spark. But it suddenly becomes important when the person whose thoughts you choose to oppose gives out his opinion. Being pretentious is a part of humans, pretentious to things which humans decide cannot fit in their lives or rather won’t give a chance to. This is because us humans are very fond of expectations. We have our expectations built up for even the slightest of possibilities of having a toffee which is nowhere close to wrong. When you come to see it, it is never wrong to expect things. It is wrong when people stop expecting from the things they are supposed to.

You aren’t supposed to hate a person or a thing just because it didn’t come through to your expectations. Nobody deserves hatred. Hatred is more of an instinct than a feeling or emotion. Whenever a certain feeling pumps up higher than it is meant to, this instinct kicks in more often than any other. There might be a scenario where you have had certain experiences which led you to not believing the fact that the person you expected things from did not come through on purpose and you eventually stop trusting people with yourself and keep your expectations to you. You hate someone to be what they are because someone you knew closely pretended to be what you wanted them and hated their guts to do that while in reality they were worlds apart. You don’t want to impose yourselves on others and end up hurting the one person you weren’t hoping to, YOU. Life explains expectations along with everything else in a way we never want to comprehend. Life is more about picking out the difference than drawing an inference. We expect life to be fair but can’t even make out the difference between fair and unfair. We believe ourselves to be emotionally potent enough to know but when it comes to practicality, we fall deeper than hell.

We are more inclined towards the circumstances than the outcome and the consequences. Most of us would rather support a corrupt person claiming to save a burning gold mine than a person actually making an effort to. Unbelievable as it may seem but if asked to you in person even you would choose to just show support instead of acting on it. Because people expect the word of the person claiming to do as true whereas they start ruling out possibilities and sympathies to the person actually doing it. We are unable to see that if we actually support the person acting on it, we might even stand a chance. It is difficult to know what consequences are going to burst out from the outcome with all the focus on the circumstances of the event you are in. People do what they think is fit and believe it to be exactly like what is fit for them in reality just because it seems more convincing in their minds than in real life application.

Everything said above is not complete. It always leaves space for things to be added. You wreck something up, regret it then go back to try and fix it believing that it can be restored. You resist someone, pretend to be okay with it and let it pile up and it bursts right up, then you live with it or eventually fix it. You let your emotions guide your way and end up hating something you’d never do in your right minds. You give way to your focus on circumstances only and regret what decisions you made when the outcome is not what you expected and the consequences are way too hard to go through with. Things once put in motion cannot be changed but they sure can be improved or corrected or rectified or developed. Never go your way trying to alter things. Move in a way that you add something in your dish to make it look beautiful even if it is flawed as hell. Life is a room full of possibilities. It is not just ‘Yes’ or ‘No’, it is ‘Yes’ or ‘No’ or ‘Maybe’ or ‘Is it?’ or ‘Really?’ or ‘Why the hell not!’ or anything you like. See how everything is related?

There is stupidity all around because it is easier to comprehend and adjust with. A million minds and even more of their thoughts and decisions based on what people around them think. No one has a single idea what they actually think. Humans are confusing and that’s what makes them what they are. There is always room for improvement. It is never too late. ‘Too late’ is just an expression of giving up or death.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MOMENT OR MOMENTARY

I'm back in my bed. Twisting and turning, trying to find a perfect fit for myself to fall asleep. I put my hand under my head while lying flat on my back. I've become a bit resilient to close my eyes as I start seeing things that I would never get to see with my eyes open although I want to so desperately. So, instead of closing my eyes I stare into nothingness. I stare at my roof and in a moment start to go high and beyond that.  It has been quite a long time since I have been losing control. The nights have something to do with that as I have always hated my days particularly before today. It had been a rather energetic day despite of the fact that it had been days since I had slept peacefully. What makes it even more intriguing is the fact that none of it felt like I had to put in any kind of efforts. It just happened, came and went past like life usually does, in a flash. I cannot fathom how many times we walk past all the possibilities that were once our deepes

THE CITY OF COINCIDENCE.

  How weirdly satisfying are the first rains in this city. If you didn’t notice then let me bring it to your attention that the earlier sentence was not a question. I’ve always been very fond of rains and what it does to the environment. I wish there was something similar that could have the same effects and result on us human beings. It hasn’t been the kind of story where you wished for something and life and fate put their magic to manifest that and make it happen miraculously. But when things reach a threshold, there’s always something new waiting to sprout to life.   It was just like any other day that I could reckon. It was supposed to be an emotional rollercoaster but of-course not for me. I had just gotten out of the college gate and was waiting for the only friend I had throughout the course of time I had been a student of the college and let’s not get into how much of a task that was. Oh, and yes, it was the last day for us as a student of that institute. It has always been a

INSOMNIAC

I had this thought the other night. That's how it starts, isn't it? With a thought and before you know it, you're deep inside a world that makes no sense but in the retrospect defines you. In a similar pattern like every other night, I put my phone aside in a futile attempt to put my brain to rest and go to sleep. I've ran out of ways to knock myself out. Somedays I call myself a selenophile just to stay relevant and sane to myself and my thoughts. What I fail to realize is it's just another fancy word to fool myself the way drugs fool the nervous system.  Since I couldn't bring myself to gather the patience for a good long sleep or maybe I had simply lost hopes, I sprung into thinking how I had nothing to think about and how everything that has ever existed is pointless. Come to think of it, it's quite an ambiguous thought but I'd rather blame every sleepless night for making me so naive to think about it. I clench the surprisingly hard pillow as I begi